- Continue to use your existing credit card until your new card arrives — your balance and all BMW Reward Points will automatically transfer.
- Watch the mail for your new credit card to arrive and when it does, start using it right away.
- Your payment address will change so you'll need to udpate any existing payments or re-enroll in automatic payments.
- Update recurring billers with your new credit card account number and expiration date.
All balances will transfer to your new account automatically in February 2020. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for any current balances will remain at your current terms and conditions.
Your current promotional and introductory APRs will be honored. After your promotional or introductory APRs expire, any existing balances will remain at your current terms and conditions.
For APRs which apply to purchases, balance transfers and cash advances made on your new credit card, please refer to the Change in Terms notification letter dated December 31, 2019.
Yes. After you receive your card in the mail, you will be able to activate your card, make payments, redeem rewards and more at our new online account servicing website, mybmwmotorradcard.com or by downloading the new BMW Motorrad Card Mobile App.
Please note: you’ll have to set up a new log in and password.
BMW Rewards & Benefits
Yes, and for the better! We have added more ways to earn BMW Reward Points by adding new categories or increasing the rewards you earn on current categories.
You will receive specific details along with BMW Motorrad Rewards Program Rules in the mail by mid-February.
Your new BMW Motorrad Card features a wide range of great benefits, including:
- All BMW Motorrad Cardmembers will enjoy World Mastercard benefits that come automatically when you pay with your new BMW Motorrad World Mastercard®, including:
- Cell Phone Protection - Up to $1,000 of annual coverage for damage or theft®2
- Postmates — $5 off every order of $25 or more for delivery or pickup of food, drinks and groceries.3
- Excellent U.S.-based customer service, 24/7
- No preset spending limit1
- Fast, secure purchases with a contactless card
- Zero fraud liability4
You will get 25% more value when you redeem your points for a BMW Rewards Card that can be used for BMW Motorrad service, accessories, lease end costs and more. For example, 20,000 points will be worth $250 at BMW Motorrad dealerships.
You will also be able to redeem points for travel, cash back (in the form of a statement credit) and toward your monthly BMW bike payment. 20,000 points = $200 value.
Your current BMW Reward Points will be available for redemptions until February 19, 2020. After that, your BMW Reward Points will transfer to your new BMW Motorrad Worlds Mastercard Account and be available to redeem online or over the phone.
Note: Between February 19 – 25th you will not be able to redeem points while the transition is occurring.
Payments and Statements
Yes. Starting February 20, 2020 payments should be sent to:
P.O. Box 790408
St. Louis, MO 63179-0408
Yes. Transactions are available online going back 12 months from the current date.
Once you receive your card in the mail, log in to your online account at mybmwmotorradcard.com. Go to the “My Account” tab, select “Download Transactions”. Select the format and date range you prefer and click “Download”.