Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply
It's easy! Apply online.
How to Earn and Redeem Points
As a BMW Motorrad Cardmember, you will earn points based on eligible Net Purchases (Net Purchases are purchases minus credits and returns) made with your Account. You will earn points as follows:
- 4 points for every $1 in eligible net purchases during each billing cycle at merchants classified as BMW Motorrad (including BMW Motorrad Dealerships).
- 3 points for every $1 in eligible net purchases during each billing cycle at merchants classified as gas stations.
- 2 points for every $1 in eligible net purchases during each billing cycle at merchants classified as restaurants, eating places or fast food.
- 1 point per $1 for all other eligible net purchases during each billing cycle.
Please remember that Elan Financial Services cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business or transactions and reserves the right to determine which purchases are eligible.
For complete program details, refer to the Program Rules located in the Rewards Center or refer to your Benefits Guide included with your new Account.
You can redeem your points for any of the options listed in the Rewards Center, including:
- BMW Rewards Cards to be used for BMW Motorrad purchases
- BMW Motorrad Finance Payment Credits
- Travel Rewards
- Gift Card/Gift Certificate Rewards
- Merchandise Rewards
- Magazine Rewards
- Event Ticket Rewards
For a complete list of rewards, log into your account at mybmwmotorradcard.com, then visit the Rewards Center to view, manage, and redeem your points.